Companion Care Business
Your Companion Care Business is the “first step” in Home Care Needs for Most Individuals.
Did you know 1 out of 3 individuals suffer from dementia and the first step for their care needs is most commonly Companion Care."
Keeping someone safe in the comforts of their home is extremely important. According to AARP, 90% of Seniors prefer to receive care in the comforts of their home and age in place.
Your agency will be one of the best home care options because you can provide all aspects of care in the home without transferring to another agency. Care Consistency is crucial to the patient and their families. The easier you can make it for them the more successful you will be.
Services your agency will provide:
- Grocery Shopping & Errands
- Light Housekeeping
- Assistance in the Kitchen
We provide the following ongoing services for your Companion Care Business:
- All Licensing Requirements
- Home Care Policies, Procedures And Operational Materials
- Human Resources
- Specialty Programs
- Lifetime Training & Support Program
- Monthly Webinars
- Online Training Academy
- Coaching (Ongoing Support)
- Clinical Department
- Our Patient Referral Program
- Veterans Programs For Patient Referral Programs
- Proprietary Pricing