Other franchisors have limited to no clinical oversight. We have 8 fulltime home care RN’s on staff to answer any type of question from policy interpretation and implementation to patient care and anywhere in between. We also have 6 regional RN’s to perform annual site survey visits and supply hands on education for your staff.
Day to day challenges of managing compliance regulations set by the state, federal government or the accrediting organization can be a daunting task. With our process and our plan, we are there to support you at every turn. You will never have to concern yourself about losing your business or suffering a profitability loss because we are there to support your business.
The most successful businesses understand training is not something they did but rather it’s something they do and continued education is a critical part to your success.
Fill out the form below and one of our friendly representatives will get back to you shortly.
Below is a look at the services Home Care for the 21st Century provides:
- Assigned to one of our RN's who is an expert in your state requirements
- Routine calls such as weekly, bi-weekly and monthly depending on your need, to coach you through state or accreditation survey(s)
- Routine monthly calls depending on your need, to coach you through QAPI plans, in services, patient care
- Webinars, training videos and PowerPoint presentations
- Chart audits, on-site and remote
- On-site survey, (if applicable)
- Plans of correction, (if applicable)
- Policy interpretation and guidance on implementation
- Patient care guidance
- Immediate availability during survey(s)
- Personnel/HR file setup
- Patient admission and discharge process training
- Reaccreditation Preparation Process
- Monthly QAPI calls to identify trends, action plans and key indicators
- Performance Improvement Projects