Training & Support
We Succeed Only if You Succeed
As a Franchise partner with Home Care for the 21st Century the training and support you will receive has been attended by over 3,000 agencies through-out the United States.
Our fully comprehensive training programs offer so much more than following a proven business model or getting award-winning marketing materials and other tools. Those things are extremely important, and you'll receive all of those. But our support is about much more than that. It's about partnering with a company that has the experience that can only come from establishing of over 3000 independently owned home health care businesses throughout the country.
We offer more than just a franchise. When you visit us, you will quickly see a family that is eager to help you succeed.
We are committed to providing the very best home care training that the industry has to offer.
Most candidates we speak to have no medical experience. No matter what professional background or business experience you bring with you, we'll help make sure you're ready to hit the ground running. Our thorough training program taught by industry experts will prepare you with the knowledge and tools you and your staff need to get started.
One word describes our home health care training and educational programs "Intense". Our training programs will help you master the essential skills required to operate successful home health care businesses for compliant documentation and sound operating procedures.
Essentially, we don’t just TELL you how to set-up and run your agency, all of our training programs are designed to SHOW you how to build a solid, results-proven business infrastructure.
Just read some of the comments from those that have attended our workshops New owner training includes:
- You will be introduced to your business advisory team that will use their years of experience to guide you during your tenure as a business owner.
- Your Business coach will verify the medical, non-medical, accrediting body and state requirements. We will then establish your business corporation and federal tax i.d. number on your behalf.
- Our seasoned and experienced team will then process the entire state licensing application from start to finish on behalf of your franchise.
- You will attend a preliminary workshop to prepare you on specific operational guidelines on running the day to day operations of your business. This will include office set up, employee hiring requirements, operational functions, local marketing, staffing, job descriptions, background checks, and website training.
- You will be given access to our award-winning Home Care University industry training resources which includes web-based training for you, your key staff and your caregivers.
- Multi-phased training that covers specialized areas such as Skilled care, hospice care, infusion therapy, wound care, strategic marketing and so much more!
- Your business advisory team to continually give you advice and guidance during your tenure as an owner.
Unparalleled Support for Starting Your Home Care Business
Without a doubt we have the most seasoned experienced staff in the industry. Our founder Rosina McFadden was the pioneer in home health care a quarter of a century ago. It’s not just lip service when we say everybody’s job in some way helps provide support to franchise owners in our network. Here is a taste of the support services and resources you can expect as a Home Care for the 21st Century franchise owner:
Business and Operational Support
- 24/7 business and technical support
- On-site business coaching and strategic planning during field visits to ensure business health and growth
- Financial benchmarking tools to help you measure success against your competitors.
- Annual, localized marketing planning tools
- Guidance in building relationships with the multitude of referrals sources in your territory.
- A billing partner that will handle billing and collections.
- Our Service Provider Network department will sign you up for Medicare Waiver Programs, Medicaid programs, Work-man comp programs, Veterans Administration programs, Long term and short-term insurance programs based on your States availability
- Access to our award-winning Nurse-On-Call network with access to any questions that may come from your staff and clients.
- Customizable press releases, to help garner local media attention
- A website for your local franchise and assistance with localization and optimization
- Top-of-the-line networking guidance to help you connect with referral providers
Ongoing 3/4/5 Day Boot Camps
- Non-Medical Personal Care Training
- Private Duty / Medicare Skilled Training
- Hospice Training
- ICD10 Coding & Oasis Training
- Wound Care Training
- Infusion Therapy Training
- Advanced Workshop for Medicare-Certified Agencies
- Advanced Workshop for Hospice Agencies
- Strategic Marketing / Business Development Workshop
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Training
|Home Health Compliance|
& Conditions of Participation)
& Admission Process
Plan of Care
|Required Documents |
for Certification Period
|Completing a 485 / Plan of Care|
(Group Breakout Sessions)
|HIPAA Compliance||Human Resources|
|Review Operational Office |
Requirements, Policies & Procedures
|Presentation from |
for Health Care (ACHC)
|The power of people|
Hiring Protocols, Interview Process
(Being the Boss, Functions of Leaders)
|Getting paid correctly|
(How to code & How to bill)
|Quality Outcomes Presentation||What are the seven committees?|
(Meetings & Minutes)
|Operational Software Presentation|
|Keys to Great Customer Service||Business Development|
(Branding & Marketing)
|Making a Marketing Call|
|Medicaid Waivers & Insurance |
|Veterans Programs & other Government |
Funded Patient Resources
(Search Engine Optimization)
Video Training Center
Requirements & Presentation