Your Hospice agency reaches out to patients and families during their most challenging moments. Your hospice agency will provide compassionate assistance for patients and families in need of psycho-social and spiritual support. Patients care needs are at the highest and most critical point during this stage. Most patients require 24/7 personal care along with their hospice services, so this business has one of the highest potential in dual care needs.
Your agency will be one of the best home care options because you can provide all aspects of care in the home without transferring to another agency. Care Consistency is crucial to the patient and their families. The easier you can make it for them the more successful you will be.
Services your agency will provide:
Our Services include:
- Providing comfort and loving care during end of life.
- Improving the quality of life for people dealing with progressive, advanced, and terminal illnesses.
Your own Franchise helps you secure patients in multiple areas. The following models will compliment your Hospice care patient opportunities/census:
- Companion Care
- Personal Care
- Medicare Home Health
We provide the following services for your Hospice Business:
- Completion of required state licensing applications and federal Medicare applications.
- State specific customized policy and procedure manuals plus all operational materials.
- Hands-on assistance with completion of accrediting body’s self-study or preliminary evidence report.
- Assistance with office set-up and staff selection.
- Complete orientation and competency program.
- Contract templates and guidance with securing required contracts.
- Development of quality assurance – including tools for monitoring and tracking.
- Bereavement and volunteer development programs.
- On-site visits for pre-licensure survey and accreditation survey preparation.
- Four full days of intense, off-site training. This includes Hospice 101, Day to Day Operations, Leadership Training, Clinical Documentation, Medicare Accreditation, Coding/Billing, and more.
- Experienced resources needed for agency operations.
- Strategic financial planning -including education on Cap allowance & calculations.
- Understanding capitalization reports, P&L reports, staff utilization, and cost reports.
- Strategic marketing.
- Personal account manager and clinical liaison available as needed for consultation and coaching.
- Lifetime Access to our A Heart for Hospice Conference.
- Advanced education resources; including access to our exclusive hospice portal and educational videos.