The Only Home Health Franchise with Over 50 Professional Staff To Support Our Franchisees
The Pioneer in Home Health Care dating back to the early 1970's, creating the 'Nursing Homes without walls' concept which became the standard forthe industry. Home Care for the 21st Century is a franchise offering that has been a part of our vision since we formed Twenty First Century Healthcare Consultants in 1996. As the senior population grows and the healthcare industry continues to evolve, demand for in-home care is at its highest. At Home Care for the 21st Century, we recognize this demand creates a real opportunity for franchisees. With the availability of numerous product offerings, Home Care for the 21st Century is dedicated to giving our franchisees unlimited growth opportunities and support services for what we believe to be the best value in the market.
Small Beginnings - Rosina McFadden
Twenty First Century Healthcare Consultants was originally formed in June 1996 by Rosina McFadden, BSN, MS. Her experience is extensive and unprecedented. Mrs. McFadden is known as a pioneer in Home Care.
Rosina's extensive experience includes:
- Establishment of New York's Long-Term Home Health Care Program. which has become the model for new programs and remains the largest and most successful in the state of New York.
- Negotiation of the first fee-for-service nursing contract in the USA which has provided increased
availability of nurses.
- Provided direction in development of the Long-Term Home Health Care Program for the
state of Hawaii.
- Chairperson, Public Policy Committee and Legislative Analysis and Action Committee for the Home
- A recipient of the New York State Legislature's Nurse of Distinction, Nurse of the year Award.
While Mrs. McFadden has stepped down as the CEO, she still maintains an active role in company direction and clinical matters. Her passion and vision continues with Twenty First Century Healthcare.
Why Us? Our Character is Built Upon
- Depth. educational commitment. quality. ability. and experience
- Partnering and participating in the process and structure of your business
- "We do it with you" ... rather than just suggest and advise
- Our continuous education and training curriculum provides all that is required for you to succeed,
and we succeed only when you do!
Forming the Foundation of Success
Our mission is to assist home care, home healthcare and hospice franchisees with the licensing, credentialing and accreditation processes. With our many years of experience, we’ve helped nearly 3,000 clients find personal and professional success and satisfaction.
We have grown dramatically since our early days and now offer what we believe to be the broadest product offering, best value and highest quality of service in the industry. Our most important assets are listed on the following page, with your participation, form the foundation for success.